19' Patrol Boats | 19 ft Patrol Boat
Custom Made Patrol Boats by Marine BoatBuilders
The 19' Patrol Boat was designed for the serious coastal angler, to be efficient, fast, smooth-riding, and virtually maintenance free.
The solid fiberglass hull, foam-cored deck, and foam-filled fiberglass grid system combine to create a lightweight incredibly tough and durable composite structure. The transom is a fiberglass and high-density foam core composite no wood here. The hull's deep forefoot cleaves any chop while the shallow-V aft promotes easy planning, eliminates proposing, and provides a stable platform at rest. The 19' Patrol Boat is ready to go anywhere you want, whenever you can.
Patrol Boat Specifications:
- Length Overall: 19' 0"
- Fuel Capacity: 50 gal.
- Maximum Beam: 7' 10"
- Max horsepower: 175 hp
- Maximum Draft: 15"
- Deadrise at Transom: 10°
- Weight lightship: 1,600 lbs.
- Outboard Shaft Length: 25"
Patrol Boat Standard Equipment:
- Solid, hand-laid fiberglass hull, no wood
- High-impact rub rail
- Foam-cored composite side-deck
- 6" stainless steel pop up cleats (5)
- Center console with windshield, wrap-around handrail
- 3" stainless steel bow chocks (2)
- 1/2" stainless steel bow and stern eyes (3)
- Front-seat with storage
- Cockpit lights (2)
- Hatches (2)
- Stainless steel thru-deck rod holders (2)
- Non skid floor
- Bow locker
- Running lights
- Self-bailing cockpit with 2 scuppers
- Hydraulic Steering
- Engine: Your Choice (Recommended: 150 HP)
- Bow height 4’8’
- Stern height 3’2"
- Forward free board 3’6’
- Aft freeboard 2’0"
- Pop up stainless Steel cleats
- Pop up stainless steel running lights
- Bilge pump
- T-Top hard top with electronic box
- Leaning post
- No engine, No steering
- Warranty 5 years on hull
Click Here to view our 23’ Patrol Boat